| Ten couples win Voice
Ten couples selected in a random drawing were winners in a wedding anniversary contest sponsored by The Catholic Voice and Scott's Seafood Restaurant, Jack London Square, Oakland.
Each couple will receive a $50 gift certificate, a complimentary bottle of Scott's Chardonnay, Cabernet or Champagne, along with a celebration photograph to commemorate the occasion. The winners will be notified by mail.
The winning couples, dates of their marriage and hometown are:
• Carlos and Rebecca Diaz, Feb. 5, 1966, San Leandro
• Pat and Reita Petti, June 19, 1954, Albany
• Arturo and Thelma Riel, June 10, 2000, Hayward
• Roscoe and Elizabeth Mack, June 25, 1966, Vallejo
• Emilio and Laura Corona, Sept. 6, 1969, San Pablo
• Tito and Bernarda Prestoza, June 4, 1966, Hayward
• Eugene and Lorraine O'Brien, April 3, 1951, Castro Valley
• Raul and Maria Chan, Aug. 31, 1986, Hercules
• Bill and JoAnn Bergesen, Feb. 27, 1971, Hayward
• Gary and Jolly Schmidt, Aug. 4, 1974, Fremont.
This is the fourth year The Voice and Scott's have joined to offer the anniversary contest, which is open to any married couple.
back to top